February 20, 2014

A Laud to my Scarf

I love scarves. I think there's something so luxurious about them. I've been known to wear them in the dead of summer over a tank top. Yup, it's true, just ask my friends. This particular scarf caught my eye as soon as I saw it but, when I looked at the price tag, I was all like "rheew, rheew, rheew" ( read it with a deflated inflection).

I walked away from it ( as ordered by my friend who was with me) begrudgingly. She haunted me, that scarf. Pretty little leopard print jezebel with the perfect combination of muted and bright colors. For a week I could not stop obsessing over thinking about it. I. had. to. make. her. MINE!!!

I'm so glad I got it. I've worn it quite a bit so the cost-per-wear is actually pretty good.

Hope everyone's having a great Thursday! :-)









I'm wearing:

Scarf: Marc by Marc Jacobs, T-shirt: JBrand, Jeans: AG Adriano Goldschmied Legging Ankle,
Booties: Kurt Geiger London, Bag: Fossil, Hat: ??? (old), Sunglasses: Bvlgari, Watch: Fossil
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...