February 25, 2014

Quintessentially Me

This outfit is a version of my go-to outfit year round. I love a good pair of lived-in, ripped boyfriends paired with high heels and a slouchy top. I also love hats. Having curly hair and living in a humid city, they really are lifesavers when you're having a not-so-good hair day. Plus, I think they add interest to and kind of  "top off" an outfit, if you will. You will be seeing many variations of this as you visit the blog.

In outfits like this one, I feel effortless, comfortable, and confident. It's quintessentially me.

Have a great Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!












I'm wearing:

Sweater: Olivaceous, Jeans: Paige, Shoes: Manolo Blahnik, Hat: Target ( very old), Purse: Balenciaga Giant 21 Part Time, Sunglasses: Bvlgari, Watch and Bracelets: Fossil
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...