February 11, 2014

Throw a little (faux) fur on it

It's been so warm lately that it barely feels like spring, never mind winter. Growing up in New York, I loved experiencing the four seasons. Here in Miami we only have two- hot and OMG, it's freakin' hot! That said, I take every chance I get to throw on a little jacket or scarf (or in some cases both) to bring an outfit up a notch. Here, I'm wearing a simple t-shirt, faux leather skirt, and black suede heels. I think the outfit's cute on it's own; however, you throw on this little faux fur jacket and...

Would love to hear what you think about it: jacket or no jacket?










I'm wearing:

Faux Fur Jacket, Skirt, and Necklace: Forever 21 ( All Old), T-Shirt: Rag & Bone/Jean, Shoes: Manolo Blahnik, Purse: Chanel Cruise Collection ( a few seasons ago), Sunglasses: Prada, Bracelets: H&M.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...