March 10, 2014

Bright and Cheery

Good morning, all! I hope you had a great weekend. All good here. On Saturday we went to the Cadillac World Golf Championship which was held at the Trump National Doral right here in Miami. I'm not much of a golf person but when you're doing anything with friends and cool people it always ends up being a great time.

On to the outfit... on Friday's post I talked about how much I love silk shirts. Here's an example of a bright, cheery, flow-y one. I paired it with white jeans allowing the shirt to become the protagonist of this simple but fun outfit. The two-toned clutch ties it all together. Ready to go!

Wishing everyone a great start to the new week and thanks so much for stopping by!











I'm wearing:

Top: Joie, Jeans: Siwy, Shoes: BCBGeneration ( old but similar here ), Clutch: Melie Bianco, Sunglasses: Versace, Watch: Fossil, Bracelet: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...