March 24, 2014

Cozy and Colorful

Good morning, everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was filled with WFF ( wine, food, and friends ), my favorite kind. It seems that lately a lot of my weekends have been full of WFF, and while I love that, my waistline is starting to sing a different tune. So for the next few days it's all about calibration and rectification. Lots of veggies, lean proteins, and maybe a little more cardio.

What did you do over the weekend? I'd love to hear about it.

Here's to a great new week, everybody! Thanks so much for stopping by. :-)














I'm wearing:

Jacket: Collection b ( similar here and here in different color ), Sweater: Trouve', Jeans: Flying Monkey ( similar here ), Shoes: Nine West ( old but very similar here ), Bag: Botkier ( same style, different color on sale! ), Scarf: Zara ( very old, purchased it in Bologna, Italy ), Watch: Swatch, Bracelets: Marc by Marc Jacobs and ??, Sunglasses: Versace, Hoops: Argento Vivo, Lipstick: Mac "Chilly"
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...