March 12, 2014

Leisurely Sunday

I wore this outfit on Sunday to have a leisurely lunch with the hubby and a girlfriend. The outfit itself is pretty leisurely and relaxed. The top is so soft and, most importantly, very forgiving -which is ideal when going out to indulge in some yummy food and libations!

Have a great day and, as always, thanks for stopping by!




I like to support my local businesses whenever possible so, while these items can be purchased online, I go and visit the lovely girls at  Studio LX ( the top and jeans ) and Joanna Paige ( the bag ) for a lot of my pieces.







I'm wearing:

Top: Feel the Piece ( they have two colors on sale here! ), Jeans: AG Adriano Goldschmied, Laced Booties: Zara, Tank: Target ( I cut it to make it shorter), Bag: Botkier, Sunglasses: Bvlgari ( old but similar here ) Necklace and Bracelets: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...