March 31, 2014

Mondays

I have a love/hate relationship with Monday. I hate it for the obvious reasons (it's not Saturday or Sunday), but I love it because it signifies the start of a fresh new week. A new week filled with new opportunities, possibilities, choices, chances, etc...

To me it's sort of like a clean new slate on which to draw what I envision for my life. It's kinda like getting a re-do, you know what I mean? I suppose every day can be like that if you think about it. But, for me, there's just something about Mondays that bring the promise of a new chance to get what you got wrong last week right.

Here's to Monday, everyone! Make it a great one and, as always, thanks so much for stopping by!











I'm wearing:

T-Shirt: JBrand ( other options here and here ), Jeans: AG Adriano Goldschmied, Scarf and Belt: Gap
( old), Bag: Balenciaga, Shoes: Manolo Blahnik, Sunglasses: Prada, Watch: Fossil
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...