March 18, 2014

Oui, Oui...S'il vous plait

It's absolutely no secret that I love me a clever message tee. I've only professed my love for them about 20 times here on the blog and I have only about 20 posts to date! So...

This one I find to be super chic. It's made out of linen and it's very soft and flowy. I paired it with these slightly distressed skinny jeans which are so comfortable and easy to move around in but yet cool and stylish.
The nude color bag, I feel, adds a refined touch to this easy-to-wear, go-anywhere look.

The T-shirt and Jeans I purchased at Studio LX, and the bag at Joanna Paige. I like to support my local businesses whenever possible and these shops are two of my favorites. I am providing other links at the bottom cause I know not everyone lives in the area.

Happy Tuesday, everyone! Make it a great one!










I'm wearing:

Top: Joie, Jeans: AG Adriano Goldschmied, Shoes: Manolo Blahnik, Bag: Botkier, Sunglasses: Prada, Watch: Swatch, Bracelet: Marc by Marc Jacobs, Lipstick: Chanel Rouge Velvet Allure in La Precieuse
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...