March 28, 2014

The Artisan Touch

Hello there and Happy Friday! Today I'm showing you a look whose protagonist is this beautiful, handcrafted bag. I came across this bag on another blog I follow,  Well Living Blog, and I fell in love with it stat.

The designer, and artisans that made it, are from India. Having just traveled to Delhi in early January for a wedding and seeing all the gorgeous fabrics and vibrant colors of their attire, I could appreciate this bag even more.

While the bag plays the leading role here, I believe the silk top and gold tone necklace support and complement it nicely without upstaging it. I like the combination of colors and textures going on here very much. What do you think about this look? I would love to hear your thoughts.

Have a great weekend and thanks so much for stopping by!












I'm wearing:

Top: Joie ( old ), Jeans: 7 for all Mankind, Shoes: Marc Fisher (old, very similar here ), Bag: for Haute Gali by O'Frida, Necklace: Stella and Dot, Bracelets: from India ( gift from my friend ), Watch: Fossil, Sunglasses: Bvlgari, Belt: Target ( very old ), Lipstick: Mac "Chilly"
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...