March 21, 2014

Una Sciarpa in Seta

Buongiorno a tutti! E' venerdi! Anyone that knows me will tell you that I am a lover of all things Italian. This silk scarf is no exception. I got this gorgeous scarf in Florence about three years ago. The combination of colors drew me to it immediately. I like wearing basic pieces and then throwing a little special element into the mix. I think this sciarpa in seta ( silk scarf ) does the trick here.

Have a great day and weekend and thank you so much for stopping by!










I'm wearing:

T-Shirt: Rag & Bone/Jean ( lower cost option here and here ), Jeans: AG Adriano Goldschmied, Shoes: Manolo Blahnik, Silk Scarf: got it in Florence, Italy, Bag: Chanel, Watch: Fossil, Bracelet: Marc by Marc Jacobs, Sunglasses: Tom Ford Lipstick: Nars "Schiap"
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...