March 26, 2014

Peachy

Buongiorno, bellezze! I hope everyone's been having a good week so far. Today I want to show you an easy, breezy, look. I wore this outfit a couple weeks ago to run errands and have lunch with my husband.

This sweater is one of my favorites. I have it in three colors ( last seen in gray here ). It drapes beautifully and covers a multitude of sins. Whenever I find a basic piece that I love, I tend to buy it in more than one color. This scarf has a combination of pretty colors and the peach in it complements the sweater nicely.

Wishing everyone a great Wednesday and thanks so much for stopping by!










I'm wearing:

Sweater: Feel the Piece ( different colors here on sale! ), Leggings: David Lerner ( lower cost options here and here ), Scarf: ??? Studio LX, Bag: Balenciaga, Shoes: B Brian Atwood, majorly on sale right now!, Bracelet: Stella and Dot, Watch: Fossil, Sunglasses: Prada
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...