March 14, 2014

Shredded Sweater and a Red Bag

This is another version of my "uniform". We all have that combination/look that we gravitate toward almost subconsciously. For me it always starts with a pair of boyfriend jeans. The rest of the look depends on how I'm feeling that day. Sometimes I'll feel more lady-like so I'll do a silky shirt, sometimes I'll feel playful so I might add a fun hat, sometimes I just want to be all Caroline Channing!

This day I was feeling a little "kick-ass" lol... This sweater reminds me a little bit of the shredded rags that they wore in the Matrix 2 and 3. I always thought they looked so cool and tough and, well, kick-ass!
I like how the whole look comes together when adding this bag. You know me and my pops of color...

Wishing everyone a great Friday and an even better weekend! As always, thanks so much for stopping by.












I'm wearing:

Sweater: Rehab Clothing ( I bought it at a local boutique, could not find this particular style online )
Jeans: Flying Monkey ( similar here ), Gray Tank: Lucky Brand, Shoes: Dolce Vita (similar here )
Bag: Chanel ( old, Country Chic collection. I'm salivating over this one ), Necklace: Marc by Marc Jacobs, Sunglasses: Bvlgari
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...